Howdy ya’ll, we’re gearing up for MotoGP, Red Fest and the X-Games in 2014! We’ll have our space available to our friends (new & old) for these two events, as well as any others! We’ve changed the Circuit of the Americas camping price structure a little bit, but it will have zero effect on most folks… those that it will effect are encouraged to email me and arrange a group rate! For those just here, we used to charge $50/night for a carload of campers. Now it’s $25/night per person. Sucks for the big groups (which were very few), a better deal for those that come in solo, and no effect to most of our campers which are pairs or couples! Again, CONTACT US for group rates and discounts for COTA camping, it’s super easy! Parking will continue to be $20/day for large events or $50 for a 3-Day pass, but we’re adding an Airport shuttle, an on-site/beer store shuttle, and if COTA will allow it, a shuttle to the track.
More COTA Camping and Parking Changes/Updates:
- AIRPORT SHUTTLE, subject to availability. If you’re booking camping with us, or arriving and camping with us, please LET US KNOW BEFOREHAND.
- We can accept credit cards on-site or over the phone! For those that hate PayPal. We also accept checks mailed in, as well as cash.
- For Formula 1 USGP, MotoGP and X-Games, we will have an on-site shuttle. This will be a 6-8 person golf cart which will shuttle you from the camping area in back up to the front gate. At night, this will also serve as a beer store/ice/supply shuttle to the nearby stores. Between the airport shuttle and the on-site shuttle, no need for a rental car!
- MORE MUSIC! Yes, that’s right, we’ll have more music for events in 2014! No need to rush to the car and sit in traffic, we’ll have entertainment post-race!
- Better parking! We just started doing this and we learn more every time! 2014 will see more spots up front as well as stripes for all events!
- There’s some more admin/back end changes to streamline everything and make the weekend run smoother… but if you patronized us in 2013 and have any suggestions, please feel free to contact us!
Holy Ka-Kow Rocking out, 2013 USGP
Here’s some alternate routes to get to/from our spot on race day; the Moore Road route from the toll road avoids the huge backup at the FM812 exit on 130. The Peterson Road route will get you around the road blocks/traffic to get to the roll road and head North/South on 130: