We’ve had a great time hosting a number of friends, new and old, for MotoGP events in and the F1 USGP for Circuit of the Americas camping! We appreciate all the business ya’ll have given us so far, and we look forward to many familiar faces as the months and years go by… we’ve already recognized many people from event to event. With that said, we’re adjusting our price structure a little — but don’t worry! We still have group rates, and for the majority of people this price change will have no effect. A little background will be below!
Camping pricing is now $25 per night per person — while a little harder to police, we’ve had more issue with the old rate structure and confusion, so this should make things simpler! We’ve still got the same great amenities, and we’ve still got the same great service. Don’t believe us? Ask some of the folks that have camped with us for MotoGP, V8 SuperCars, Grand-Am, ALMS and Formula 1/USGP! Or check our Facebook and Yelp reviews (some more on our Taylor Rotorsports Yelp page, too!)!
- Group discounts!
- We’re ENTHUSIASTS not EXTORTIONISTS! Support locals and fellow racers!
- Best value for Circuit Of The Americas camping — proximity, amenities and price!
- Pay on-site! We can take credit cards in person.
Current Amenities for Circuit Of The Americas Camping:
- Proximity to the track! Half mile walk from our gate to Turn 1 (when Lot T entrance is used)
- Lovely camping spots amongst rustic Texas country views
- Complimentary breakfast and coffee during big events
Planned Future Amenities:
- Stocked pond for fishing
- Pull-through RV spots with individual water, electricity and dump hookups
- Meeting pavilion
- Cabins in addition to dry/tent Circuit of the Americas camping