We’ve had a great time hosting a number of friends, new and old, for the inaugural MotoGP event in 2013 and the second F1 USGP for Circuit of the Americas camping! We appreciate all the business ya’ll have given us so far, and we look forward to many familiar faces as the months and years go by… we’ve already recognized many people from event to event. With that said, we’re adjusting our price structure a little — but don’t worry! We still have group rates, and for the majority of people this price change will have no effect. A little background will be below!
Camping pricing is now $25 per night per person — while a little harder to police, we’ve had more issue with the old rate structure and confusion, so this should make things simpler! We’ve still got the same great amenities, and we’ve still got the same great service. Don’t believe us? Ask some of the folks that have camped with us for MotoGP, V8 SuperCars, Grand-Am, ALMS and Formula 1/USGP! Or check our Facebook and Yelp reviews (some more on our Taylor Rotorsports Yelp page, too!)!
- On-site shuttle, beer store shuttle! No more wandering around our 17 acres (when available)
- AIRPORT SHUTTLE! Yes, we’ll pick you up at the airport! No more rental cars! Availability depends on arrival time, MAKE SURE TO EMAIL US BEFOREHAND
- **Shuttle to the track POSSIBLE depending on WHAT COTA DECIDES to do for various events in 2014. Yes, we’ll have a van for airport shuttling, and will use it to haul across the street IF and ONLY IF COTA will allow it (they typically say NO, but this year everybody was doing it, so again we get left holding the bag trying to abide by the rules!)
- Group discounts!
- We’re ENTHUSIASTS not EXTORTIONISTS! Support locals and fellow racers!
- Best value for Circuit Of The Americas camping — proximity, amenities and price!
- Pay on-site! We can take credit cards in person or over the phone!
Current Amenities for Circuit Of The Americas Camping:
- Proximity to the track! Half mile walk from our gate to Turn 1 (when Lot T entrance is used)
- Lovely camping spots amongst rustic Texas country views
- Complimentary breakfast and coffee during big events
- On-site and beer store shuttle! (NEW for 2014!)
- Airport shuttle (NEW for 2014)
- Some sort of live music during big events (F1, MotoGP, X-Games)
currently under construction, available to all campers!
- Numerous fire circles and cooking spots
- Scenic wooded pond and dam area
- RV dumps, don’t go home with a full tank!
Planned Future Amenities:
- Stocked pond for fishing
- Pull-through RV spots with individual water, electricity and dump hookups
- Meeting pavilion
- Cabins in addition to dry/tent Circuit of the Americas camping