- Smaller and lighter design than the previous Zero 2000 systems with increased levels of safety compared to competitors.
- The fastest heat absorption and fire knock down capability available from a water based system.
- 5 nozzle system for strategic coverage of the engine bay and cockpit reducing weight and complexity of the installation.
- FIA Technical List 16 compliant, covers competitors for the 2022 MSUK rule change.
- Aluminum cylinder dimensions - 155mmØ x 238mm Length at 4.1kg.
- Covers a wide range of vehicles including Sports/GT cars, Formula/Prototype cars, and Rally cars.
The new Zero 2020 FIA 3.0ltr Electric Fir Suppression System provides substantial coverage and performance from a revised lighter and smaller bottle. Now utilizing a water based ABF foam that delivers the fastest heat absorption and knock down capability on the market. Utilizing 3 of Lifeline’s superior misting nozzles for the engine bay and 2 for the cockpit allows for a lighter system overall and maximum protection of the driver.
- 1x 8mm – Alloy Semi Rigid Tube – 6m Length
- 1x Heat Proof Overbraid – 6m
- 1x Power Pack - DIN Socket
- 1x Plug & Lead Assembly - Standard
- 2x Activation Switch
- 1x Zero 2020 Brackets & Straps
- 1x 8mm Bulkhead Fitting
- 5x Misting Nozzle
- 4x 8mm Equal T Connector